How bittersweet this time of year is for TV fans. Some of the best episodes of my favorite TV shows all season but then nothing for 3 months. **sigh** Here is a run down of some of the best parts of my favorite shows from their season endings this year.
*** WARNING ***
IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SEASON FINALES OF Survivor, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy OR Prison Break STOP READING NOW!!!
Although I was really pulling for “Superman Terry” to win, I was happy with Aras. I think he was respectful most of the time to most people and he is a genuinely nice guy who never tried to stab anyone in the back. Yes, he had to be deceitful at times but he tried to do it with as much grace as possible. Personally, I think Terry was the most deserving – he earned everything he got through blood, sweat, and tears. He faced so many challenges and came at them head on – from the social aspects at camp (him having no allies) to the hard-core physical challenges, Terry gave this game everything he had to give. He never gave up. Danielle skated by on other people’s hard work and I didn’t think she did a thing to deserve to win the money and I was glad she didn’t.
Holy-Moly!!! Jim finally gives Pam the ole “lip lock”. I was literally (hehe) jumping off the couch! After our frustration and angst over what Jim was going to do about Pam’s upcoming nuptials, he finally took the plunge and told Pam how he felt. He can’t possibly move to the other branch. I will be crushed! The worst part about finally gettting what we’ve been waiting all season to see – this is how the season ended!!
I don’t have enough space to go into Michael’s “love triangle” but, how cna you not love Michael? It’s almost “incalcucuculable.”
* Denny asked Izzy to marry him, she said yes, then Denny
DIED!!! As in never geting up again; as in D-E-A-D! How could they kill him? Although, a small part of me always wanted Alex and Izzy to get back together. How sweet was Alex to comfort her when she was losing it? That man does have a heart!
* Burke got shot! At first he was laying on the ground with his eyes open and I was yelling “He’s dead?!?!” He wasn’t but they freaked me out adequately before revealing that. Although, his career as a surgeon is certainly in doubt.
* Christina needs her ass kicked for flaking on Burke when he needed her the most. Shame on her. He going into his room at the end doesn’t make up for her ditching him when he was on the operating table.
hmm, seems like I’m missing something else… OH! Yeah:
* Derek and Meredith HAD SEX!!! I didn’t have another conscious thought for about 7 minutes after that.
Oh, and just how cute was “time out”?
They’re on the run. What will next season be called “On the Lamb” (and why do they call it that anyway?) My heart just about stopped when the plane flew right over them.
– I was so glad Michael told Tweener his ride was over. What a dumbass that kid was!
– Oh, and how conspicuous was the football helmet and the white suit on the bike with the cards? That guy deserved to be in the loony bin.
– I was glad they didn’t kill T-bag, but man, is he going to be mad!
– And the prez’s death – Geez, I didn’t see that coming!
– How stupid is that woman to walk into that house and say “Hello, Terrance”?
Next season is going to be fantastic!
Now, I’m waiting for the finales of Amazing Race (tomorrow) and then CSI on Thursday. I guess Big Brother will have to tide me over all summer. Sad, I know but this new season will be an All-Star cast so it should be very interested. Can’t you see Bunky and Marcel either being BFF or worst enemies? Who wants to see a cat fight?