From Fiona’s Blog:
Here’s the instructions from Trish’s blog: Leave me a comment saying “interview me.” The first five commenters will be the participants. I will respond by asking you five questions. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
The questions she left for me:
1. How did you meet up with Jennifer and decide to blog together? Jen and I met up on the Jude Deveraux Bulletin Board about two years ago … at least that’s when I joined … and in the past couple of months we had started emailing each other on the side. We both wanted to start blogging so we opted to do it together.
2. Beef or chicken? Hmmm … can’t I just choose potatoes? IF I had to choose, LOL, I’d go with chicken.
3. If you could remove one thing from the romance genre, what would it be? Trade and premium sized paperbacks.
4. What is your most embarrassing moment of all time? I have so many. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut and I’d have less of them. How about the day I tried to make a joke of the fact that my RH’s friend always thinks he failed when he takes a test and still ends up passing. Everyone thought I wasn’t joking and was telling him he was an idiot who always does bad. Or the day in grade eight I wore a baby doll dress over my jeans and by noon the entire school thought I was pregnant.
5. What is the strangest thing you have ever done in a restroom? Cried on the floor? I really haven’t done that many strange things in a bathroom. LOL