Following Valeen’s lead, here are the books I read in June:
* A Tangled Web by Judith Michael – this was the sequal to Deceptions. Part of me wishes they had just left the book off when Deceptions ended. Okay.
* Voyeur by Shiloh Walker – (romantica) I’m new to this sub-genre but this wasn’t my favorite book so far. Okay.
* The Flame and The Flower by Kathleen Woodiwiss – the first of our “remember the classic novels”, I thought this book was only okay because I wanted to slap Brandon through the entire book. Still do actually. Okay.
* The Raider by Jude Deveraux – I thought this book was great – best book I read all month. Great!
* Bad Boys Online by Erin McCarthy – This book was very good and I even mailed it to a friend. Very Good.
* RWA Handbook on Writing Romances – This one was mostly informational text. Not Rated.