I gots tagged by Dylan.
So here’s my list of Top 10 favourite songs of the moment – or I guess what’s on my playlist:
1. Blake Shelton’s On A Good Day
— this smacks of a angry hero who’s down in the dumps when the heroine left him
2. Rob Thomas acoustic version of Dancin’ In The Dark
— saw this live in March, absolutely fabulous. Just him and a guitar all alone on the stage.
3. David Grey – The One I Love (I have no idea what the video is of but it plays the right song)
— am totally loving this song right now
On a side note: this is supposed to be one of this years best wedding first dance songs, love the music but the words don’t seem to fit right – This Years Love. And the video is a bit fucked up to me.
4. Dierks Bentley – Settle For a Slow Down
5. Dixie Chicks – Not Ready To Make Nice
— I don’t have a clue what this video means but wicked vocals.
6. Joe Purdy – The City (again another video that doesn’t fit but right song)
— heard this song on a rerun of Grey’s Anatomy, been listening to it ever since.
7. Ryan Adams – Desire (give it a couple seconds)
— same thing as above but heard it on House
8. KT Tunstall – Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
— I am loving this song!
9. Josh Turner – No Rush
— another wedding first dance thought (but I’d cut out the talking bit at the first)
10. Nelly Furtado – Promiscious
— I think this is standard for everyone this summer. 🙂
Since I think that everyone else has already been tagged … maybe more than once, LOL … I’m going to tag Jen. She always has interesting music on the go.