Haven’t seen this “tag” before so I’ll play:
1) Solsbury Hill – Peter Gabriel= heard this song on the In Good Company soundtrack and have loved it ever since. My current fave song.
2) Naked as We Came – Iron & Wine = several songs on the same soundtrack but this is my favorite.
3) Cable Car – The Fray = this has been my summer staple.
4) Into the Mystic – Van Morrison = a perpetual favorite.
5) Every Now and Then – Garth Brooks = this was never released as a single but what amazing lyrics.
6) Keith Urban – anything by Keith Urban
7) Fast Car – Tracy Chapman = I’ve always loved this song
8) Dirty Little Secret – All American Rejects = what a fun summer song
9) Helena – My Chemical Romance = fun song (depressing video though)
10) I Write Sins Not Trajedies – Panic at the Disco (who comes up with these band names???) That new song that says GD in the unedited version (I don’t like that version and it sort of pisses me off that they had to say that because it’s a really good song otherwise. I like the edited version). I had to send my 17 year old a text msg so she could tell me the name and band and I’ll edit this post to add it as soon as I hear back from her. It’s only 9 am here and it’s the middle of summer – you don’t actually think she’s awake yet, do you?