A few short comments that didn’t warrant individual posts about a variety of topics:
* I am so totally in love!!! Hubby is great and wonderful and a damn good kisser. He didn’t do anything in particular (at least that I can share hehe) but, let me say, ** sigh** I just love him to pieces!
* Big Brother comes on again tonight and we finally get to see who gets evicted – Jace or the Evil Dr. Will – and we’ll find out who’ll win the next HOH. My thinking is they will more than likely get rid of Jace which would be a stupid stupid stupid thing to do as I think Will is infinitely more dangerous. However, if the houseguests are stupid enough to let him stay – they deserve to get played by him. idiots
* We’re going to read Victoria Holt’s On the Night of the Seventh Moon for our August selection of “Remembering the Classics” so be trying to get your hands on a copy. This is a really good book that most people probably haven’t read but I really enjoyed. I’ve read it twice but the last time was probably 8 years ago so I’m looking forward to another reread.
* I put a new quote up on the main page. I thought it was endearing and I totally loved this book.
* Diet and exercise regime isn’t doing so great this week because we had a lot of stuff we had to attend which included dinners. So, I’m getting back serious this Sunday but am enjoying being bad in the meantime.
* I spent $141 to get my daughter’s hair done for back to school. I think I’ve lost my ever lovin’ mind. I’ve never spent that much to have MY hair done. She did get high-lights, low-lights, and a cut but good grief!
* We’re going “back to school” clothes shopping next Friday since the state of TN is having a “tax free” day on a lot of items that day. Our sales tax is 9.25% which is the most of any state sales tax that I know of so we’re taking advantage of it while we can. Even without tax, I think I may need to take out a loan to buy dear daughter all the stuff I’m sure she’s going to decide she NEEDS to go back to school. How Abercrombie & Fitch can justify $78 for a pair of knickers is just beyond my comprehension.