I’m loving all the Christmas music right now. I just can’t seem to get enough of it. And it got me to thinkging…
What is your favorite Christmas song(s)?
I have quite a few:
- O’ Holy Night by loads of people but my favorite this year is Josh Groban (wow -can that guy sing or what?!)
- Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly Parton (an oldie but a goodie in my book)
- New Star Shining by James Taylor and Ricky Skaggs (what a great duet)
- Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano (it just wouldn’t be Christmas without this song)
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful by Clay Aiken (my daughter makes fun of me for liking “Gay Aiken” but I don’t care – he can sing Christmas songs beautifully)
I also love The First Noel, Silent Night, and lots others but I have to find an artist who’s rendition I like better than others.
I’ve been sort of chatty lately, huh?