These things sort of get on my nerves but I’m really nosy so I do them anyway. This is an all new one that my friend Kelli wrote so I think this is the best:
1. Something in your closet that you’ll never wear but haven’t gotten rid of? My senior sweatshirt. It has all the seniors signatures on it. I know exactly where mine is. I haven’t worn it in 17 years and probably never will but I don’t want to get rid of it.
2. Favorite price is right game? The one where you have to guess the prices of the random grocery store items. My runner up would be the one where you’d play for the car with the giant, oversized cards.
3. One thing you couldn’t live without? Other than my family – books.
4. Your biggest regret? Getting married the first time – ugh! What WAS I thinking?
5. What is your dream job? Having my own scrapbook store but if that didn’t work out I could always be a photographer for National Geographic.
6. Favorite 80s song? Hungry Like a Wolf by Duran Duran!
7. Who was your favorite New Kid on the Block? I wasn’t really ino them
8. Do you know anyone who still has mall bangs? Not personally – but I randomly snicker at them when I see them at Wal-Mart!
9. What is your dream car? Porshe convertible.
10. Do you have a signature scent? Not really. If so, what is it?
11. What celebrity do you think you look most like? I was told growing up that I looked like Goldie Hawn in Private Benjamin – but that was a LONG time ago.
12. What dorky things do you do? Dance when no one can see me, sing in the shower and really loudly in the car by myself.
13. Have you ever peed your pants (as an adult)? Only the little ones when I sneeze. If I ever had to really run hard without having gone to the bathroom first I’m sure I’d wet all over myself.
14. Have you ever had a near death experience? Nope – hope I never do either.
15. Do you prefer a bath or shower? I prefer a bath but feel like I need to wash off in the shower when I’m done soaking in the water so most times I just skip the bath and take a shower.
16. How many days can you go without washing your hair? None – I have to wash my hair every day or I can’t style it. I guess I’m a greasy bohunk.
17. Do you play any instruments? I used to play drums and violin but I haven’t done either in decades.
18. Have you ever not bought something because you didn’t want to go up a size? Absolutely
19. Have you ever got caught picking your nose? I hope not!
20. Have you ever farted on a date or in a meeting out loud? If so, what did you do? It was silent but I did have really stinky gas on the treadmill at the gym one time and hubby was reeling at the smell but he thought it was the guy on the other side of him. I think he switched machines.
21. Have you ever opened your mouth to talk and burped instead? Yes – but I did it on purpose.
22. Are you a good dancer? No.
23. Do you have any hidden talents? Many
24. Do you have any nervous habits? I rub my fingernails on my lips. I don’t know anyone else who does this but me.
25. Do you shave your armpits every day? Yes. But I only shave my legs once a week.
26. What one thing would you change about your body? I’d have my teeth straightened and then whitened.
27. What one thing would you change about your personality? Don’t be a know it all, don’t give unsolicited advicve, don’t interrupt, don’t asnwer questions asked of other people and be a better listener. I’m aware of my faults and am trying to change them.
28. What do you and your siblings have in common? Brests. And we all talk too much.
29. Did you ever get in a fight in school? If so, did you win? No, but my neighbor punched me in the face one time when I was in elementary school. I still have a scar. My mom was in the yard with me so I didn’t get to fight back. Damn it!
30. What gross smell do you secretly like? My own farts.
31. What talent do you wish you had? Playing the piano (thanks mom!)
32. Do you like your mother-in-law? I did. But she wasn’t my mother-in-law when I knew her.
33. What was your favorite subject in school? Science.
34. Do you have any phobias? No. But I can’t touch raw meat. It’s not that I’m scared of it but it’s just gross!
35. Have you had any interesting encounters with celebrities? I’ve met Keith Urban, Alan Jackson twice, seen Donna Summer driving, and at The Grand Ole Opry I met Dolly Parton, Lorreta Lynn, Roy Acuff (a bunch – he really liked my boyfriend who used to be a dancer on the Opry) Barbara Mandrell and a whole bunch of other famous people that I don’t remember.
36. What song makes you want to dance? You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon
37. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy property and build my dream house.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your spouse/significant other? He makes me smile and loves me unconditionally.
39. For $100 million, would you:
Eat 10 litter-covered cat terds? Ewww – I don’t know if I could but I’d sure try!
Throw up and eat it? I really don’t think I could do that but I’d try
Go to work naked for an entire day? Absolutely!
40. Something only you know about the person who sent this? I love it when she says, emphatically “Nu huh!!!”.