I’ve been seeing on other blogs that I read people being tagged to fill out this little survey. Well, I wasn’t tagged, but I’ve been a bad blogger, and it’s something to post, right?!
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I was living in Murfreesboro, working for the summer as a server at Toot’s. That place has the best chicken wing sauce anywhere, really. I was also probably spending lots of time with my honey, who somehow got conned into being my husband. We had been dating for about 8 months and were probably happier than ever. Well, up until now.
2. Five items on your to-do list:
– Trim our shrubs, pull weeds and mulch tomorrow.
– Make a car rental reservation for our Gulf Shores trip.
– Win Black Crowes tickets on the radio today at lunch.
– Acquire some motivation to get lots of work done today.
– Eat something good for lunch.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Lately, it’s been cherries. They’re on sale in the grocery stores and are so delicious and good for you! Nectarines are also juicy and tasty right now. I also like yogurt as a snack or cheese and crackers. When I’m bad, though, I’ll walk over to McAlister’s and get a brownie.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I’d pay off my immediate family members’ debts and pay off my house. Then I’d buy/build my dream home in the country. I’d also give loads of it to various charities establish college funds for my nephews. I’d then probably get in vitro and been done with this mess. Many vacations would also be in my future!
5. Places I would live:
I really love the South, so I can’t really imagine living anywhere else, however:
– Central California (Sonoma, Santa Rosa, etc.) is beautiful.
– Beaune, France is very quaint and lovely.
– In another life, would’ve liked to live in NYC.
6. Jobs I have had:
– Grocery store cashier
– Phonathon caller in college
– Server at the aforementioned Toot’s
– Various positions at an insurance company
– Account director at company that provides direct mail fundraising services for nonprofit associations
7. Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
I’ll just tag Jennifer and Valeen so that we can learn more about them!