1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I was a newlywed with a 9 year old daughter, actually, working at the same job I still have today. I was technically working for another company but when we got bought out the new company kept me on to do the same thing. How lucky was I!?!?!
2. Five items on your to-do list:
– Retire early. I’d retire today but Hubby won’t let me
– Spoil my grandkids. I don’t want any for about 10 years but am REALLY looking forward to them
– Clean off all the crap on my desks (both my desk at home and at work are trashed)
– Take some awesome shots at the wedding I’m shooting this evening
– Watch the last two episodes of the 2nd season of Dexter
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Lately, for me I’ve had this thing for Starburst. It’s weird too because if I eat candy it’s usually chocolate (Snickers are my favorite but I like anything with caramel and/or nuts – Carmello, Milky Way, 100 Grand, Whatchmacallit, etc.) I also ADORE potato chips – the salty golden deliciousness is hard to beat.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I’d pay off all my debt and design and build my dream house. I’d set up a trust for my daughter and completely pay for her college. Then, I’d give each member of my family 1 million dollars. I’d tell them it isn’t a loan and it isn’t intended to be repaid and they can do with it as they wish – no details needed. BUT, they can never ask me for money. I’ve heard so many horror stories about family and so-called “friends” of people who win the lottery that I wouldn’t want it to ruin my life.
5. Places I would live:
– In a tiny middle TN town most people have never heard of. There’s loads of them and we’d pick one that reminds my Hubby of Mayberry.
– A cabin in Gatlinburg and/or Vail
– A beach house in Destin
6. Jobs I have had:
– Order taker at a pizza place
– Worked at a tuxedo and bridal gown shop
– Assistant Manager of an apartment complex
– Insurance Agent
It took me a while but I finally shared! I’ve been babysitting my Godson for a few days so I’m exhausted and I’ve had several photo shoots the past two weeks (I’m shooting a wedding tonight) so I’ve been SUPER busy and I’m REALLY sorry about not posting. Hopefully it will get better soon.